- Explain the notion of dominant technology. (meta-question: "Did you attend the last lecture?")
- Explain how to use a hand shake to transfer a single bit in a bus with one data line and two control lines, called
ACK and REQ.
- Explain the differences in the view of a disk by SCSI, IDE, and the ST509 interface.
- Explain the difference between SAN and NAS.
- Explain the SCSI terminology of initiator and terminator.
In addition, all homework questions, previous exam questions, and previous sample exam questions are templates of final questions.